Can you believe we are already on our third Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party? I know I can’t! What a crazy and amazing three weeks it been! There have been so many wonderful projects, recipes, and stories added to our link part these last few weeks. And I just want to take the time to say thank you to each and every one of you who take the time out of your day to spend it with us! We can hardly wait to see what amazing creations you have for us this week!
But before we get into all that, I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce you to our newest hostess! Tara blogs over at Lehman Lane and we are so excited to have her join Dream. Create. Inspire. Link!
Hi I’m Tara,
I am a mom of four saved by grace who loves to create. I have been rearranging furniture, doing home craft projects, collecting antiques, shopping yard sales and flea markets, and digging in the dirt since I was a very little girl. Creating brings me so much joy, I can’t imagine being without a project to work on :). For more than 12 years my extremely handy husband and I have been fixing up our old houses as well as helping many friends and family do the same. I have had many stories to tell way before I started blogging about it!
A former dance major and thrift store worker I am now a stay at home mom and part time gymnastics coach. You can almost always find me covered in paint, hair up in a dancer’s bun, wearing my gardening boots. I love old houses, white paint, antiques, comfy chairs, pillows, and flowers everywhere inside and out. Please follow along with me as I renovate, decorate, garden, cook, and dance alongside my family and our crazy dog in a century old farmhouse in PA where we are making this house our own one DIY project at a time.
What We’ve Been Up To
Cat – Pocketful of Posies
Jenny – Refresh Living
Ashley – Vintage Refined
Tara – Lehman Lane
Features that Inspire US
Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party. We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts. Including pinning a pin from the original article on our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party Board so don’t forget to follow along!
Spicy Cashew Chicken by Dinner Then Dessert
Extending the Life of Hydrangea Blooms by Karen’s Up On The Hill
Laundy Room Makeover by Pretty Practical Home
Ship Silhouette Chest of Drawers by Canary Street Crafts
Shabby Chic Dropleaf Desk & Desktop Organizer by Patina Paradise
DIY Faux Wood Floor by rust & ruffles
- Everyone is welcome to link up to three family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please).
- Follow your Hosts!
- Please do not add only giveaway posts. We encourage you to link up a post that has a giveaway included with a project or recipe etc. However we ask that you refrain from linking up a post that is only a giveaway.
- Because RoundUp Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
- Please visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, and Vintage Refined permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Vintage Refined nor Lehman Lane is responsible for stollen and/or misused images.
- Each week we will pick our favorite posts and feature them on our social media account as well as pin an image from it’s original source to our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Pinterest Board.
Thank you for partying with us!