Merry Almost Christmas Everyone!
Can you believe that Christmas is a short 10 days away!?! I can’t I know I still have a thousand things that need to be done! Shopping, wrapping, and gift to send. Not to mention the Christmas cards that will really be more like New Years cards. It’s been a wild wild rush and I am so glad you are hear to spend a little time with us.
Dream. Create. Inspire. Link will be closed Next week (December 22nd) and the following week (December 29th) to spend a little extra time enjoying the ones we love.
We will be returning in the new year refreshed and ready to create. Even though we will be taking this short party break we will still continue to share your holiday treats, crafts, and merriment through our social media outlets.
We wish your the merriest of Christmas’ and a wonderful New Year!
WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
FEATURES THAT INSPIRED US
Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the most clicked post (for a total of 6 features) and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts. Including pinning a pin from the original article on our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party Board so don’t forget to follow along! Every week there are so many Amazing links that it makes it hard to choose but here are this week’s features…
Cat’s Feature is…Carrot Cake Pancakes + 3 Berry Chia Jam from Randa @ Bewitchen Kitchen.
Jenny’s feature is… Table Ornaments for Christmas from Johlene @ Flavours & Frosting.
Tara’s feature is…Holiday Home Tour Part 2 from Katrin @ Kreative K.
Sydney’s feature is…No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake from Jen @ Cincy Shopper.
Our Two most popular features from last week are…DIY Winter Wonderland Cloche from Ashley @ Simply Designing.
& Tassel Throw from Cami @ Tidbits
Don’t forget to grab a button if you were featured!
1. Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank every linker each week.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas. *
Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!
Thank you for partying with us!
We love to comment, pin, and share your ideas!