It’s that time of the month… Create and Share Challenge time! This month nineteen of my favorite bloggers and I are teaming up with GraphicStock and HomeTalk to show you how to take graphics off of your computer screen and into your home!
1. Old House To New Home ~ DIY Little Girls Room Tray
2. Shabby Grace Blog ~ Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
3. Creatively Homespun ~ DIY Valentine Love Decor
4. Refashionably Late ~ Library Book Storage
5. Casa Watkins ~ DIY Moroccan Dessert Plates
6. Tastefully Frugal ~ Be Mine Banner
7. Penny Love Projects ~ True Love Pillow
8. Green With Decor ~ St. Patrick’s Day Mason Jar Craft
9. Domicile 37 ~ Butterfly Entomology Clock
10. Up To Date Interiors ~ DIY Notebooks with GraphicStock
11. One Mile Home Style ~ Hand Embroidered Dandelion Wall Art
12. Uncookie Cutter ~ Rustic Americana Wall Art
13. Flourish and Knot ~ Whimsical Owl Art
14. Our House Now A Home ~ DIY Custom Kids Tote Bags with Graphic Stock
15. Pocketful of Posies ~ Valentine’s Day Paper
16. The House Down The Lane ~ DIY Heart Candle Holders and Printable
17. The Twin Cedars ~ Rustic Wood Wall Art
18. Iris Nacole ~ Graphic Stock Valentine’s Day Pillow
19. Refresh Living ~ Salvaged Barn Wood Valentines Decor
20. Farmhouse 40 ~ Bird Canvas Wall Art
For this months Create and Share Challenge we got to use any of GraphicStock’s
impressive catalog of over 300,000 high resolution, royalty free images and turn them into, well anything! That is the beauty of using royalty free images!
So as you might imagine my brain was swimming with ideas and different projects to make. Should I make a new piece of fanciful wall art? A tote bag? A pillow? A new notebook cover to help keep me organized through this new year? All admirable and beautiful projects. But I also wanted a chance play with my new Christmas present, a Silhouette Cameo II. With that in mind after I finally decided to make a Valentines inspired wrapping paper using my Silhouette Sketch Pens.
Now that I knew what my project was going to be all that was left to do was make my design, easy right? Wrong! GrapicStock
has so many beautiful images I had a heck of a time picking only one! (To see all of GraphicStocks impressive inventory and to sign up for your FREE 7 Day Trial Click Here)
So I ended up making not just one beautiful Valentines Day Wrapping Papers, but four. Yes, I said four. And the best part is, they are all available for you to download FREE! (at the bottom of this post)
I used a combination of three different GraphicStock
images along with a few free images and texts in my Silhouette Library. All of my wrapping paper designs are easy to use and ready to be printed on your Silhouette machine. However I have also included a few simple instructions for creating the two-toned printing effect in my I love you A-Z paper.
Graphic Stock Images
To start my two toned printing processes I first loaded my cut mat with the brown shipping paper I picked up from the Dollar Store. Now you will notice in the image above all the graphics are set to “cut” or in this case draw. This can easily be distinguished because of the darker pink outline color.
Because I wanted I love you to print in a different color I selected each graphic individually and changed it to “no cut” in the Cut Settings Menu. Then sent the remainder of the image to my Silhouette machine using the Silhouette Sketch Pen Setting and my black Sketch Pen.
Next *WITHOUT UNLOADING* my cut mat I reversed the graphic settings. All of the letters were changed to “no cut” and the I love U was changed to “cut”. Then I swapped out my black Sketch Pen for a medium pink glitter pen and once again sent the graphic to my Silhouette machine. That’s it! Super fast and easy!
I love the two toned effect of this I love you A-Z paper! And the best part is, it really doesn’t need any additional embellishments! Simple, fast, and beautiful!
The second wrapping paper design is this utterly adorable Cupid’s Arrow Pattern.
The third wrapping paper available for download is this Filled Hearts Paper.
And last but not least is this sweet and simple You and Me Wrapping Paper.
All four wrapping papers are perfect for wrapping up those sweet little presents for the ones you love! You can download the ready to print Silhouette 3 graphics below!
My your Valentines Day be wonderful and your hearts filled with love!
Do you love the idea of a fun preppy gift paper but don’t have the time to make it? Here are some of my favorite papers!